Sunday, February 25, 2007

Packing up and finding old pictures





I'm totally swamped getting ready to go, but I think I'll get it all done. It's been awhile since I've picked up and left the country for six months and I've forgotten how much there is to do. On the bright side, I've been digging out old photos to load on my computer and I found some good ones. Hope you're all well. Really digging the one with Mike and Pat...I think Mike was a Bell Hop or something. You've come a long way brotha.

T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi my dear dear friend!!!! i love you and missyou and you got some cute pics up! i thought i'd send you one of me so you can remember what i look like.... believe me i havent changed much :) still hot as ever!!!! hahhahhaaa!!!!!!!

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m72/da_adj/IMG_1181.jpg

Anonymous said...

Hey'
Where I am messaging from there is no thaw in the air and we have receved such little rain we may soon be dessert however personally i'd rather be deseart. Keep you in my prayers night and day! Sending California love your way get home soon and treat us to a flyby flyboy!
XO MARIE A.K.A.
MISSYAGAPE