Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Big Event

Well, the results are in, and Beau and JoJo’s wedding was indeed the event of the decade. Below are the highlights.

Ah, the happy couple. Don’t they both look pretty in all white? Of course a close up of Beau would dispel any thoughts that he is “pretty”.

So how did the face painting tradition start? I have no idea…but it all makes sense after a few Jamieson’s.

And who would miss the “drop your pants dollar dance?” Well, there are too many people in a hurry to grow up as it is, right?

Damn, I wish I had made it!!!!!


2 comments:

911DOC said...

well that's a lovely couple. hope to meet 'em someday. cheers tom.

Tommy said...

I can't believe you didn't meet Beau when we were all down in Texas Doc! I guarantee you'd have remembered it. You guys would be like peas and carrots...just like Forest and Bubba.