Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ireland!!!

Ok, it's been a month and a half since I've returned from Ireland...but I'm finally going to put these photos up. This is just a few of them. There's more on my Flickr site at http://www.flickr.com/photos/24311537@N03/
Hope you're good! T.



The gang in some bar in Galway


On the edge of the Cliffs of Moher


The boys near O'Brien's Tower at the Cliffs of Moher


Outside Kilkenny Castle with the Tawni and Jo Jo.


One of many stops along the Ring of Kerry

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Hi Tom,

Ok, so there are shiela's, beer and mates, what a perfect holiday!
Babs and I are in Sydney tonight, after a weekend of fine dining, movies and catching up with friends. Not as much fun as Ireland but fun........

We will have a drink for you, perhaps a cold VB.

Lot's of love
You Aussie friends,
Lesa and Barbara

Tommy said...

Thanks Lesa and Babs!

Lesa, I had no idea you were going downunder. How about bringing back a 6 pack of VB for me ;)!!!

I'm jealous. As much fun as Ireland was, I would have traded it in for Australia in a second. I need to get back soon...but I'm afraid I'd need a minimum of two to three weeks in order to justify it.

Raise a glass to your old mate.

Love ya both,
T.