Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday night?

Hi,
I'm sitting here at work, and I just realized it's Friday night. A few beers and a night out with the boys sounds just about right...ugh. Well, I guess my liver will have to wait!
I've gotten a few questions about this blog that people actually think I have the answer to. I assure you all that I am not a tech guru, but I did figure out a few things.
First, I don't know why the comments don't appear right on the blog page...but if you click on each entries title, you can read it and see your comments right below the entry when you finish. To get back you can either click on "Tommy's Blog" at the top, or chose another entry from the archive list.
Second...why don't I respond to the comments? Well, I really didn't know I could (or was supposed to) until a few days ago. A friend of mine has his own blog (way more interesting than this one...if you click his name "911DOC" that you'll find in the comments section of several of my blogs you can get to it), and I saw that he responded to just about every comment in the comments section. Oops, I guess I'm still figuring this stuff out.
Finally, I figured out how to embed videos on the sidebar so you can listen to tunes while you read. If that isn't full service, I don't know what is.
I'm missing green grass, blue water (and pretty much anything that has a color other than tan), and all of you. I'm looking forward to a trip I'll tell you all about once it's over. I've put up a few pics to give you all something to look at. If you look closely at the tire picture, you'll see a scorpion trying to hide under it. The one that looks sepia toned is what the sky has looked like for the last couple of days (talcum power sand over everything), and the one with the storm clouds was taken last week...and we all wish it would rain again soon if only to get all the sand out of the air. Hope you're all well and enjoying the spring.

T.

Click to make them bigger